ABOUT THE GAME
Includes the e-guide.
1932: lost in the Scottish countryside, the manor of Devil’S Ridge, perched above the Loch Ness, is well far from the sudden starts which agitate the world. Its peace is however illusory: for some time, spectra and supernatural demonstrations multiply there. At the request of Allister Mac Farley, celebrates physicist, owner of the manor, the detective Alan W. Cameron leaves his office of Chicago to plunge in the fogs of the ground of its ancestors. But, on his arrival, the old physicist disappeared…
- An intrigue rebounding unceasingly which will give your meninges and your nerves a hard test.
- Make the difference between supernatural phenomena and scientific realities.
- Plunge in the environment of Scotland of the Thirties thanks to carefully modelled decorations.
- CPU : 400 GHz
- 128Mo RAM (256Mo Windows XP)
- 100 Mo hard drive space available
Authorised codes. 1 Per customer only
Date Released: 2003-01-01