Developer : Saturn+
Genre : Horror Adventure
Murders… Dozens of horrific murders ; People are leaving the town in panic. The police are bending over backwards to catch the criminal; the military are putting cordons round the town… but nothing can stop the maniac. New people are found dead every day. Horror and death reign over the town…
You wake up and find yourself in a mortuary. The room, which you are in, is in a mess. Dead bodies lie scattered all around you… What am I doing here? What happened in the room? You cannot remember… The answers await you at the end of your journey…
‘Midnight Nowhere’ will immerse you in a world rich in atmosphere. In this suspenseful, story-driven adventure you will solve numerous puzzles and battle creatures of the dark to reveal the ultimate mystery ;Prepare yourself for the most thrilling experience in a stunningly beautiful 3D world of suspense and horror!
Key features :
- Stunning 3D graphics and animation;
- More then 60 immersive environments to explore;
- Numerous puzzles to solve and characters to encounter;
- Thrilling atmosphere and intriguing storyline will keep you glued to your seat for hours and hours.
System requirements :
- OS : Pentium II 400
- Memory : 64MB RAM
- Video : DirectX Compatible Video card
- Free Space : 1GB Hard disk space
- Sound : DirectX Compatible Video Sound card
Murders… Dozens of horrific murders ; People are leaving the town in panic.
Date Released: 2004-01-02