Release dateBack catalogue
Experimenting with alternative power sources, the biophysicist Henry Alfred Cole found a way to extract the soul from a human body and use the soul as a power source. The soulless bodies however turned into zombies. Hellish creatures started filling them to change dramatically the essence of the host body.
A daemon from a parallel world, Baphomet, installed himself in one soulless body and soon founded the cult of Lucifer. The aim of this cult was to open the gate for Lucifer to come into the humansâ€™ world. The number of followers of the cult increased at a catastrophic rate; Satanists all around the world were joining their ranks.
The main hero is concerned with the fate of his missing friend, who had had a meeting with the leader of a satanic sect just a day before his disappearance. His persistent investigations become a threat to the Satan worshippers and Satanists start hunting after him. The creepy truth about the fate of his friend will reveal itself in the mansion of the biophysicist…
Clean the earth from the heresy and the minions of Lucifer!
Key features :
- A lot of trailers, realized on the game engine, tens of various NPCs, a large assortment of weapons types and diverse artefacts, including a night ‘Trinityâ€™s glasses’, ‘Holmesâ€™s pipe’, ‘Draculaâ€™s jaw’ and so on;
- Infinite crowds of monsters, decaliters of blood, kilograms of lead and tons of trotyl equivalent according to the glorious traditions of the first-person shooter genre;
- Perfect graphical realization with advanced DirectX 9 effects;
- EAX technology allows advanced 3D sound and high-end quality of in-game sound;
- Multiplayer via LAN;
- This is the bloodiest shooter due Q1 2005!
System requirements :
- OS : Windows 98/Me/2000/XP
- Processor : Pentium IV 2 Gz
- Memory : RAM 256 Mb
- Video : DirectX-compatible videocard with 64 MB memory
- Sound : DirectX-compatible sound card
- Controls : Mouse, Keyboard
Authorised codes. 1 Per customer only
Date Released: 2005-07-15